Come join our winning team!
Bayside Machine Corp. is seeking hard working individuals for long term employment in a job shop environment. We operate a first shift 7:00-3:30 Monday-Friday and a second shift working 4 ten hour shifts Monday-Thursday 3:30-1:30. Bayside offers a competitive wage based on capabilities and experience. We are a growing company with many job opportunities. Benefits after 90 days include: 401(k), voluntary dental, term life insurance, employer contributed health insurance, voluntary short and long term disability, voluntary vision, nine paid holidays, and one week of vacation after a year of employment. Bayside Machine is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to jour our growing team !
General skills and requirements for all positions:
• Qualified candidates should be able to stand for 8-10 hours a day and lift up to 50 pounds
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have good work ethic, be self-motivated
• Must be able to maintain good attendance
• Must be willing to work weekends and overtime when required
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Experience working in a job shop environment is preferred
Bayside Machine Corp. Departments:
• Manual Milling
• Vertical CNC
• Horizontal CNC
• Manual Boring Bar
• CNC Boring Bar
• CNC Lathe
• Manual Lathe
• MIG & TIG Welding
• Saw Room
• Quality Inspection
Contact Human Resources at 920-330-9972 extension 122 or email email@example.com for further information regarding current career opportunities.